Director, Institute of Molecular Medicine, NTHU
The Institute of Molecular Medicine of National Tsing Hua University (NTHU), Hsinchu, Taiwan invites applications and nominations for the position of its Director. The expected start date for this position is August 1, 2020 for three years per term with a second term renewable.
The candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
1. Academic expertise in the field of Molecule and Medicine;
2. University professor, researcher or equivalent qualifications;
3. Forward-looking philosophy of education, considerable academic achievement.
Information for applicants and nominees
1. For applicants, please provide a curriculum vitae and publication list.
2. For nominees, please provide an approval note from the candidate.
The deadline for nomination and application is May 1, 2020.
Please send materials to: Search Committee for Director, Institute of Molecular Medicine, National Tsing Hua University, No 101, Sec 2, Kuang-Fu Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30013, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +886-3-5742044; Fax: +886-3-5715934
Background information regarding this position and the search process can befound by visiting the web site: http://mm.life.nthu.edu.tw